Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Utah Association of Counties is seeking a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing efficient support to CEO and staff directors, assisting in daily office needs and managing our organization’s general administrative activities. The Administrative Assistant shall be appointed by the CEO and shall be subject to the control and direction of the CEO.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Act as a point of contact and provide general support to visitors.
- Organize and schedule appointments for selected staff.
- Provide support for producing and distributing agendas and information.
- Organize meetings and take detailed minutes for the board, executive committee, and other committees as requested.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Produce and maintain office calendar and share information as requested.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Manage CEO’s travel scheduling and reimbursement.
- Assist CEO in tracking the schedule and reporting of employee performance reviews.
- Support convention planning and assist with registration and other needs prior to each large event.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or office administrator.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- High School degree.
How to ApplyTo be considered as an applicant:
- Email Resume and Cover Letter in confidence to: email@example.com
- Include in the Subject line: Administrative Assistant
- Deadline for submitting an application is September 8, 2017