Full-Time Appointed Administrative Assistant
Performs a variety of first-line supervisory and professional administrative support duties related to coordinating and expediting the day-to-day functions of the Board of County Commissioners and the County Administrator.
$21.62 hourly / 40 hours per week.
Full Time with Benefits: Utah State Retirement, Medical/Vision & Dental Insurance, Personal Time Off, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from high school, plus two (2) years of specialized training provided through professional seminars, workshops, or college with course background in general office practices, English, business management or an Associate Degree; AND
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible experience providing exposure to county administrative processes and complex secretarial duties; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Keyboarding speed and accuracy will be important criteria for scoring applicants for this position.
- Must become a Notary Public and keep certification current.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.