Full-Time Assistant Program Coordinator
JOB OPENING FOR AN
Assistant Program Coordinator
Washington County St. George Senior Citizens Center / COA
- Full Time / Benefits
- $21.81 per hour / 32 hours per week
- Tuesday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
Performs a variety of managerial and administrative support duties as needed to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day functions of the COA department, including the senior centers and meal site. Assists in administering multiple programs including: budgeting, purchasing, transportation program, vehicle maintenance, COA facilities management, custodial operations, volunteer programs and computer operations. Provides administrative support to the COA Director, and COA staff.
- Graduation from high school;
- Four (4) years of experience in general office administration and management, or related field. Some gerontology experience preferred;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Required to take a defensive driving course offered by Washington County.
- Must obtain a Utah State Food Handlers Permit within 2 months of employment.
A complete job description and application can be found on our website:
Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
DEADLINE: May 19, 2018
Washington County is an Equal Opportunity Employer