Full-Time Center Supervisor
JOB OPENING FOR A
Hurricane Senior Citizens Center
For the Washington County COA
Full Time with Benefits
$21.81 per hour
32 hours per week
Monday – Thursday (8am-4pm)
Performs a variety of general administrative and first-line supervisory duties including over site of the Center’s recreational and educational activities. Incumbent managed and supervises the day-to-day operations of a large senior center including the supervision of: staff, volunteers, facilities, transportation, recreational functions and food services contract. Ensures senior center compliance with agency program policies and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Preference may be given for an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to program management, recreation or social services;
- Two (2) years in performance of above related duties;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Must obtain a Utah State Food Handlers Permit within 3 months of employment.
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Required to take defensive driving courses offered through Washington County.
Washington County is an Equal Opportunity Employer