Full-Time COA Center Supervisor
Full Time / Benefits
$17.24- $18.52 per hour / 32 hours per week
Tuesday – Friday (8am – 4pm)
Performs a variety of general administrative and first-line supervisory duties related to planning and managing the day-to-day operations of a large senior citizen center including staff, volunteers, facilities, transportation, recreational functions and food services. Ensures senior center compliance with agency program policies and regulations
1. Education and Experience
A. Associates Degree;
B. Four (4) years in general office administration and management; some gerontology experience preferred.
C. An equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License.
2. Must obtain a Utah State Food Handlers Permit within 3 months of employment.
3. Must submit to and pass a criminal background check.
4. Must take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
5. Required to take a defensive driving course offered by Washington County.