Full-Time CPIP/Office Specialist
JOB OPENINGS FOR
CPIP/ Office Specialist (1)
Washington County Sheriff’s Office
$13.60 Hour / With Benefits
Hours: Various/on-call to include holidays, nights and weekends.
Primarily responsible for conducting Intake Interviews of arrested persons for the County Performance Incentive Program Grant (CPIP). The Incumbent will track interview requests from 12 county jails. (This is a grant funded position and the position may be eliminated if funding is discontinued.)
As time permits, performs a variety of complex clerical duties as needed to provide day-to-day administrative and clerical support for the Sheriff’s Office including: reception functions, record keeping, data entry, and mail service. May be assigned to cross-train in other areas.
- Graduation from High School or GED. Course work in general office practices and secretarial duties.
- Two (2) years of experience performing above or related duties.
- Law enforcement background and ability to speak Spanish are helpful.
- Must pass detailed background investigation and meet the same background requirements as a deputy.
- Selected specialists must pass the BCI Proficiency Test within the first six months in the position and every two years following employment.
- Selected specialists will be required to pass the notary exam to become a department Notary Public.
- Application and complete job description can be found on our website: https://www.washco.utah.gov/forms/human-resources/jobs/
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Washington County is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Closing Date: February 28, 2018