Full-Time Manager of Nursing
JOB OPENING FOR
One (1) Fulltime
Manager of Nursing
Washington County Correctional Facility
Full Benefits / $35.50 Hour / 40 hours a week to include holidays, nights
Provides supervision to full time nursing staff and Medical Unit coordinator providing health care for the medical needs of patients in all areas of the correctional setting including, but not limited to: first aid; health screenings and assessments; pregnancy and strep throat tests; vital signs and urine checks; answers medical questions, monitors and treats alcohol and drug withdrawal; performs blood draws needed for various lab work and tests.
Responsible for the oversight of a formal quality improvement program. Ensures the alignment of nursing practices with NCCHC standards, to include developing and implementing nursing protocols for the following: infections, wound care, OB patients, cardiac patients, diabetic patients, forced medications, and other protocols as needed.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN, and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Five (5) years of experience in Nursing
- An Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preference given for prior management experience.
- Must be at least 21 years if age.
- Must pass an extensive background investigation.
Only applications submitted online before May 20, 2018 will be accepted.
For a full job description and to apply:
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Washington County is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Closing Date: May 20, 2018