Part-Time Office Specialist
JOB OPENING FOR
Part Time Office Specialist for the
COA in Hurricane
$13.60 per hour
Mon-Thrs approximately 8:30-1:30pm
Performs a variety of entry level clerical, secretarial and general recordkeeping duties as needed to
expedite the administrative functions of an assigned Senior Center.
Some Essential Functions are:
Performs clerical duties such as searching files, filing, sorting and distributing mail, answering telephones, relaying messages, receiving, storing and distributing supplies.
Performs receptionist duties and provides information of a general nature or refers to appropriate staff; records documents. Obtains appropriate paperwork from new participants (Utah Basic Napis/Nutrition Intake Form) and enters in federal reporting database.
Collects and enters data in appropriate computer system related to State, Federal and other funding programs; prepares and submits monthly and quarterly reports to appropriate agencies as directed.
- Education and Experience:
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Two (2) years of general clerical and/or bookkeeping experience;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Must obtain a Utah State Food-Handlers Permit within 6 months of employment.
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
Washington County is an Equal Opportunity Employer