Part-Time Transportation Driver
JOB OPENING FOR A
Washington County Senior Citizens Center in St. George
PART TIME WITH NO BENEFITS
Approximately 20 hours a week
Tuesday – Friday
9:00am – 2:00pm
Operates multi-passenger vehicles as needed to provide transportation services to the aging and handicapped residents of Washington County
Serves as lead driver; prepares daily dispatch route sheets in the absence of the center supervisor and center secretary.
Drives large van on pre-scheduled routes to provide transportation to senior citizens and handicapped residents of the county.
- Graduation from high school or a GED
- Four (4) years’ experience in driving
- Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License (Preference given to those possessing a CDL)
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
For Complete Job Description and Application : http://www.washco.utah.gov/forms/human-resources/jobs/
DEADLINE: April 22, 2018
Washington County is an Equal Opportunity Employer