Terms & Conditions
Following terms and conditions of use apply to the purchase of job posting on utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com. You are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the provisions of these utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com.
If you do not accept these terms you should not use the website or purchase job posting ad. We may change the terms and conditions at any time without notice by posting revisions to the utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com website.
- Pricing. Current pricing is located on the job posting submission form. We may change the pricing at any time without notice. However, ads must be purchased in advance and the pricing paid at time of purchase will be honored throughout the duration of the ad’s existence.
- Content. Employment ads are limited to a single employment position. You may not include a description of multiple employment opportunities in an employment ad or update an employment ad at a later time to advertise a different opportunity or multiple opportunities. We reserve the right may remove any ad that we deem as objectionable or in poor taste without notice.
- Payment. Payment must be submitted by credit card only. Your payment will be processed by a third-party credit card payment processing company (PayPal). Paypal will have its own terms and conditions concerning its services. Those terms and conditions will apply to you.
- No Promise of Results. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee or imply any specific outcome from your placement of an ad on utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com. utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com will make every effort to make the website available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, you acknowledge that there may include unforseen circumstances that prevent the site from functioning. You also acknowledge that due to circumstances beyond the control of utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com, isolated individuals attempting to access the site may not be able to do so. Utahdentaljobs.com will operate on an server that is free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms and will not be responsible for any harm, real or perceived, that affects a users computer attempting to use the site for information placement or searches.
- utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com liability. utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and does not screen or censor the listings offered. We are not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs posted, the accuracy of the ads, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. We make no representations or warranties about any jobs, ads, employers or candidates. We have no control and make no representations concerning the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any ads.
Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com be liable to you or any third- party claimant for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, lost profits, damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, regardless of how characterized, including but not limited to damages based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, even if utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com has been advised of the possibility of the damages. In no event will our liability exceed the amount paid by you for your ad.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com and its officers and employees from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the utahlocalgovernmentjobs.com, or your breach of these terms.